Our services aim to support oil & gas production facilities from wellhead to manifold, encompassing the entire asset lifecycle. We stand out for our “full responsibility approach” to field activities in terms of oil & gas production, including oil & gas plant operation and maintenance, shutdowns/turnarounds, expansions and facility debottlenecking.
Integrated services define and develop on-site maintenance and project management, resulting in production efficiency and optimised overall project lifecycle costs. Revamping, improvement, modification, debottlenecking and enhancement projects can be executed smoothly, either on the entire facility or on individual sections or specific equipment, using an EPC approach.
Main oil & gas plant operation and maintenance activities:
- Global Maintenance Service.
- Integrated O&M (Utilities, Power Plants)
- Equipment Installation, Maintenance and Upgrade.
- Upgrading or Revamping Projects on existing systems.
- Technical Support and Assistance
- Rotating Equipment Installation, Maintenance and Upgrade
- Commissioning and Start-up Services
- Maintenance Inspection and Engineering
- Natural gas storage facilities